Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What do you suppose explains the fact that murdered ex-spy Litvineko practically disappeared off of the front pages? Could it be the revelation that he had converted to Islam and requested a Muslim burial on his deathbed? Because that really throws a wrench in the mainstream's little narrative doesnt it: The Evil dictator Putin vs. the Good Truth-to-power-speaking Litvineko. But what do you do when the "good" guy turns out to be a Muslim? Perhaps editors across the U.K. and U.S. are scratching their heads right now and thinking "maybe the bastard deserved the death he got after all".

How typical. But you know what else is typical? My little rant about the whole thing. So I wont elaborate. because believe me, I know that nothing is more boring or more infuriating than endless repetition. load the dishwasher, unload the dishwasher. Set the table, clear the table. Load the laundry, fold the laundry. Pack the grocery, unpack the grocery. and it's the same now with my political commentary, another step in a solo act that is gotten real old.

So I'll leave you on your own to figure out what lies behind the sudden silence on the nuked ex-spy. There is, after all, a sink full of dirty dishes with my name on them.