Thursday, February 26, 2004

The blog is contributing to a decline in my intellect. I can feel it. The more blogs I read, the shorter my attention span becomes. And I find myself engaging in the on-the-spot spats in comments sections, often providing knee-jerk, scattered responses. I don't particularly care how i come off in the comments or even in this blog, the whole thing being anonymous and all, but I somehow feel like it is all rubbing off on my normal non-blogger self as well. This doesn't bode well, especially given the universal i inhabit in my day-to-day life.

Moving on from my mental atrophy to other natural disasters, there was a crazy storm here in the morning. Every time one of these rainstorms hits, I plan to go down to the beach and watch the waves go out of control. But I have never once followed through, that is, until today, when I was determined to drive the 2 minutes it takes to go to the beach-side no matter what. And what do you know, as soon as I get in my car, the storm suddenly came to a halt. I ended up running a bank errand instead.