Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Although they are extremely scary, right-wing nutjobs are nonetheless often good for a hearty laugh. My friend and I just spent about an hour on the phone cracking up hysterically while going through the pages of this extremist Zionist Site that somehow has him listed among its "Self-Hating Israel-Threatening LIST of nearly 7,000 Jews". Never mind that my friend is not Jewish, is not capable of hurting a fly so he is not much of a threat to one of the world's biggest stockpiling of nuclear weapons, and he is not particularly self-hating either. In case you want to check out the list, make sure you have your speakers on so you get the full dramatic impact. I have to warn you, this site celebrates the assassin of Yitzhak Rabin, uses quotation marks when it uses the words Palestine or Palestinian, and openly advocates ethnic cleansing as a "solution" to the conflict in Palestine/Israel. But precisely because it is so unbelievably over-the-top insane you may get some laughs out it too. They'll probably send me death-threats for linking to their site like this, and I'll be sure to post them for your reading horror as soon as they come in.